Configuration: 16 packs per box. 8 cards per pack.
- The 2022 edition includes a 100-card base set which consists of three subsets - Wrestlers, Tag Teams and Crew - and features all of the top wrestlers in AEW today: “Hangman” Adam Page, Dr. Britt Baker DMD, Jade Cargill (TBS Champion*), Adam Cole, Tay Conti, Bryan Danielson, FTR, Sammy Guevara, Chris Jericho, Jurassic Express, Jon Moxley, Kenny Omega, CM Punk (World Champion*), Thunder Rosa (Women’s World Champion*), Nyla Rose, Scorpio Sky (TNT Champion*), Kris Statlander, Sting, Wardlow, Young Bucks (World Tag Team Champions*) and many more cherished by wrestling fans around the world!
- Collect an expanded base set parallel lineup, highlighted by the Exclusives (#’d to 100), Pyro Auto (#’d to 25), High Gloss (#’d to 10), Mat Red (#’d to 50, 25 or 10), Printing Plate Auto, Black (#’d 1-of-1) and Gold Auto (#’d 1-of-1) parallels!
- Fans and collectors alike will love the insert lineup, which includes four new and intriguing sets:
- UD Canvas: This classic insert, long cherished by hockey collectors, is now an AEW staple. Each box contains, on average, four regular UD Canvas cards and one all-new Gold parallel!
- Main Features: Back after a successful 2021 debut, this set features all of the top wrestlers on the roster. Collect up to six parallels: Silver, Green (#’d to 199), Red (#’d to 50), Purple (#’d to 25) and Gold Spectrum (#’d 1-of-1).
- NEW! Debut Dates: Each card highlights the debut of some of the top recent additions to the AEW roster. Collect up to three parallels, including Red (#’d to 50) and Gold Spectrum (#’d 1-of-1) parallels.
- NEW! Outside the Ring: This set captures wrestlers outside of the ring. Look for Silver, Red (#’d to 50) and Gold Spectrum (#’d 1-of-1) parallels.
- NEW! AEW Breakouts: Each card in this acetate set features the biggest names in AEW today and will be a valuable addition to any collection. Keep an eye out for rare SP’s!
- NEW! Jumbo Mat Relic Signatures: Everyone will be chasing after a redemption card for one of these low-#’d and oversized (3” x 5”) cards featuring a large mat relic and a hard-signed autograph from an AEW superstar!
CASE BREAK (on average)
- 4 Autograph Cards
- 4 AEW Breakouts Cards
- 1 Additional Autograph, Memorabilia or AEW Breakouts Card
BOX BREAK (on average)
- 16 Base Set - Gold Parallel Cards
- 16 Main Features, Debut Dates and/or Outside the Ring Cards
- 5 Base Set Pyro Parallel Cards
- 4 UD Canvas Cards (including SP’s)
- 3 Main Features, Debut Dates and/or Outside the Ring Silver Parallel Cards
- At Least 1 #’d Base Set Purple Pyro or Dynamite Parallel Card
- 1 UD Canvas Gold Parallel Card (including SP’s)